Adriane Lenox

 Adriane Lenox American stage and film actress whose performance in the play Doubt: A Parable garnered her the Tony Award

Adriane Lenox

Adriane Lenox
Adriane Lenox

American stage and film actress whose performance in the play Doubt: A Parable Adriane Lenox 
Adriane Lenox

Adriane Lenox

Adriane Lenox

Adriane Lenox

Adriane Lenox

Adriane Lenox



She won the 2005 Tony and Drama Desk Featured Actress in a Play award for her role in John Patrick Shanley's hit play DoubtAdriane Lenox  is an American stage and film actress whose performance in the play Doubt: A Parable garnered her the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play in 2005. She also appeared as Hattie in the Broadway revival of Kiss Me, Kateand had a role in the 2009 film The Blind Side , as Denise Oher.A news by yahoofreesho p:Von Maur has signed a letter of intent to open a store at a proposed mega-mall in Joliet, while the upscale department store chain has decided against a store at a proposed center in nearby New Lenox. The Davenport, Iowa-based chain is planning a two-story, 150,000-square-foot Von Maur that would be a key anchor for the massive Bridge Street Town Centre in Joliet. The proposed $1-billion development at the northeast corner of interstates 80 and 55 is to include 1.7 million square feet of retail along with hotels, housing and some office buildings. "We feel like we can really make Last month, Memphis Connect shared a preview of the Memphis Botanic Garden's Lenox said the part took her back to her days growing up in LeMoyne Gardens.There used to be some really awesome things in Memphis.3Memphis' Roburt Sallie, middle, drives to the basket by LeMoyne-Owen Adriane Lenox had an intense scene opposite Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side.' Lenox said the part took her back to herA news by yahoofreesho p:Von Maur has signed a letter of intent to open a store at a proposed mega-mall in Joliet, while the upscale department store chain has decided against a store at a proposed center in nearby New Lenox. The Davenport, Iowa-based chain is planning a two-story, 150,000-square-foot Von Maur that would be a.Adriane Lenox has not been naked in most of her work. She is a film and stage actress in the United States. She won the Tony award for her turn as a featured actress in the Broadway play “Doubt: A Parable”. She has also appeared on Broadway as “Hattie” in the Cole Porter classic, “Kiss Me, Kate.” She has also appeared in the Broadway production of the now famous movie “Dreamgirls” and even portrayed “Dinah Was”, a play based on the life story of Dinah Washington. She has not appeared naked in any of these shows. Among the first-time award winners at last week’s Tonys was Adriane Lenox, a theater veteran whose short but powerful scene in Doubt won her a supporting award over actresses with a whole lot more stage time (including her co-star, Heather Goldenhersh). Fresh off her win, she spoke with Boris Kachka before a matinee about why, as she said in her acceptance speech, “less is more.I was even surprised to get the nomination. I was not the first person up for this part; they had gone a different way. I’m sure the woman was excellent. But Shanley told me that when I came into the audition, “You electrified me.” So he knew something was going onMost of the time, I’m upstairs with the standbys in the show. I’m hanging out with them, chatting away, cutting up, and then I’ll go down and I’ll dance around, do a little singing, get my breathing going. And once I get dressed, I calm myself and pray and I say, Lord, here’s my chance again to go out and do something. Not really, no. It’s very laid-back over there. She got stuff that I didn’t get. She was recognized for the Drama League Award, I wasn’t. I was recognized for a Lucille Lortel, and she wasn’t. Heather and I were both nominated for the Outer Critics Circle, but that went to somebody else. But nobody even talked about it. We just came in and did our job. Some people see it, some people don’t. Trust me, not everyone is on the Adriane Lenox bandwagon. I’m not stupid enough to think that. Even after this Tony—trust me.The only thing that was a little distracting was that I walked through the door and there was applause, you know. So that was a little distracting. Other than that, the work is still the work. Don’t try to be fierce now, just do what you were doing. Don’t try to start acting all of a sudden.

Adriane Lenox